Dry van shipping is the most common type of freight transportation in the US. Dry van trailers, or enclosed box trailers, could be described very simply - box on wheels with doors in the back. It designed to carry pallethes, has no temperature control and carry boxes of cargo and any type of equipment.
Our dry vans are versatile in terms of freight shipments, both for local and over-the-road routes. They are used for moving non-perishable foods and beverages, textile and clothing items, plastic and building products or prducts that withstandс temperature changes.
We protect well cargo from bad weather, possible damage and theft. Our dry van trailers are used frequently. Thus, freight claims are usually low
Our dry vas covers the maximum length allowed for a dry van truck that is 53 feet. A dry van trailers that we own can haul up to 45,000 pounds of cargo or 26 standard pallets, which is good premise for secure transportation
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration report, dry van trailers acquire the highest rating (42.3%) of fatal crash involvement every year (partly because of its prevalence on the roads). That make us a very trusted partner for your bussiness
With the growing capacity crunch, shippers are dealing with 5-7% dry van rate increase this year. Rates reached $1.90 in March 2015 and were still at $1.85 at the end of May 2015. That make a dry van transportation the greatest choise on the transportation market.
The type of floor is a sensitive issue for our dry van trailers. Usually, hardwood floors are used in dry vans, but it is vulnerable to moisture that can come from freight or through open doors.
Full truckload allows to schedule customized pick-up and delivery, so freight will be delivered safely and on time. LTL shipping with dry vans can bring significant cost savings through shipment consolidation.
We understand the importance of preserving the condition of your refrigerated cargo from the moment we receive your container to the moment it reaches your door
Owing to the current trend of globalisation and the growing reefer market, we have developed a strong service offering and built one of the largest reefer container fleets in the world.
- US covarage - connecting all of the US trade centres
- Reefer experts - multidisciplinary reefer expert teams to ensure steady and smooth operations
- Weekly & regular shipping services to US destinations
- US leading reefer fleet - we have grown our reefer fleet to be one of the most advanced in the United States of America
- Pre-trip inspection (PTI) checks - a thorough PTI ensure the very best service and equipment to fulfil your requirements
- End-to-end reefer shipping services
- We have improved our reefer container fleet but more importantly, we have ensured we train and develop teams of reefer experts in our agencies around USA
- We offer inland transport by road, rail and barge. By using our complete intermodal network, our customers can rely on a real door-to-door service